Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sandblaster part 3

Resuming from yesterdays post. I welded in the 1/4 npt bung for the pressure releif valve, and drilled out the center of the 1/2 npt nipple for the air supply.

I threaded in the air releif valve..I was afraid I warped the bung with too much heat on the welder, but...no, came out fine.
Finished off one more bead on the air supply to fill in the tack welds.


Started on the brackets to attach the wheels.... it's looking pretty rough, but it will look a lot better once it's sandblasted.... :-)


More to come....






2 comments:

PleaseRecycle said...

Mike, where did you learn all of your mad skilz? You know, welding, woodworking, drilling into your driveway?

BTW, e mail me if you want my brother's phone #. He lives close by (to you) and has all kinds of tools. Cars are what he does for a living!

mcaulfield said...

hey,
you left out the key skill
rolling a derelict car down the driveway.
m